Wednesday 9 January 2013

Mean Girls vs Downton Abbey: The very greatest combination

 While I was.. well, not procrastinating because one of my New Year's resolutions is to not procrastinate so I definitely wasn't doing that... let's say while I was doing important not-related-to-anything-but-get-well-soon research just now, I found what might possibly be the best thing ever. 

I'm not even going to say anything. I'm just going to post these pictures and those of you who are obsessed with both Mean Girls and Downton Abbey (who isn't?!) will understand right away!




All credit goes to this amazing tumblr, which I strongly advise you visit.

the little nordic cabin
x

twitter.com/nordiccabin

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen Downton Abbey, but I love this kind of thing, Mean Girls quotes can be used on anything!

    ReplyDelete