Friday 27 April 2012

X is for Kisses From Me

X is difficult! And it's Friday! So instead of worrying about what to write about, make yourself a nice drink and sit here for a while and have a look at these links I've collected for you over the last couple of weeks:

Lisa went for a walk one day in London and took some lovely photos
Dana wrote a post about a sweet coffee tradition
This was such a cute story and even made me tear up a little!
I found this sweet wedding idea
Laura has been very busy writing these wonderful posts about fairytales all month
I've been listening to this pretty song on repeat all month
This place looks beautiful
For fellow penguin lovers

What do you have planned for the weekend? My friend has lent me some films so I think I'm going to have a cozy weekend in the flat. It's very grey and rainy in Oslo at the moment, so I'm going to stay tucked up, warm and toasty, in my little room :)

Here are some kisses, lots of little x's which means I didn't technically cheat!

x x x x x mwahhh!

inspire nordic

8 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for mentioning my post. :) I'll be sure to check out the rest of those links.

    I wrote about kisses today, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh thanks for the lovely links! i looked at them all while sipping tea at work! those penguins are soooo cute!! and my weekend sounds the same as yours:) xoxo

    ps i am envious of the grey rain actually...and that you have a flat... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes a cozy weekend inside is what one needs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we are going to a benefit concert--one of our friends is adopting and her son is playing the piano for her at our church--then church and the regular stuff--your weekend sounds lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No plans for the weekend. Just got back from lunch at a friend's house. My boyfriend is in town till tomorrow night or early Sunday. Just gonna hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for mentioning me! It's been rainy and grey here for about 3 weeks now! It's getting a little boring :P Just going to take a look at all of those links :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ciao Nikki!
    How are you?

    Thank you for mentioing me :))
    Warm hugs

    L3

    ReplyDelete