Friday 2 March 2012

I won an award!


Thank you armchairsquid for presenting me with the Liebster Award for "best kept secret" blogs! The award is for blogs with less than 200 followers and is a wonderful way to discover new blogs!

Please go visit the armchair squid, I promise you will like his blog. 

The rules for accepting this award are as follows:
1) Thank the person that nominated you on your blog and link back to them.
2) Nominate up to 5 other blogs for the award.
3) Let them know via comment on their blog
4) Post the award on your blog

I'm also adding a rule:
 5) Follow this link and sign up to the A - Z Challenge if you haven't already. It's another great way to meet people and it's going to be a lot of fun! 

Here are my winners: 
Debra Harris-Johnson - my friend Debra has such a lovely blog, I had to pick her for this award! I especially love her 7 tips for happiness! 
Conigliogiallo - Cristina always posts such lovely pictures, you have to go and see!
Jeremy - a super interesting blog that my inner geek adores

In other news, I know I have been slacking at writing, I have travelled back to England to visit my family for the week and we spent yesterday with my grandparents and looking around the new place we are moving to. I promise I will tell you all about it after I've been to Ikea! For now, here is a cute Icelandic horse:


(lovingly, as always, taken from here)

inspire nordic


7 comments:

  1. Thanks! I will display it proudly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Thanks for following me back! I'm enjoying what I've read of your posts so far, they're very interesting :)
    I still can't believe I went to see the Woman in Black, I don't think I thought that one through!

    ReplyDelete
  3. join the A to Z - that's a good rule!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww what a surprise. Thank you sooo much!!! I promised to leave the current A-Z post up until sometimes Sunday March 4th. Then I will thank-you and follow the rules of the award. What a really nice thing to do.
    dreamweaver

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the award, and great choices on who you passed it along to! I like your new rule. Enjoy your trip back home! Writing can wait when you're visiting family.

    Shannon at The Warrior Muse, co-host of the 2012 #atozchallenge! Twitter: @AprilA2Z

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess that's another way of spreading news about A to Z. Thanks!

    Lee
    An A to Z Co-Host
    Tossing It Out
    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge
    Blogging from A to Z

    ReplyDelete