Saturday 24 March 2012

Happy weekend!

What do you have planned? I'm busy recovering from my younger sister's 18th birthday party, having some cozy sofa-time with my poorly little dog :)

Why don't you make a nice warm cup of tea and sit and look at some links with us!


Why don't you knit your own little kittycat!

I really love radishes. Look how pretty you can make them!

This is super smart

Anyone who can bring me some of these today is my hero


I'm flying back to Norway tomorrow morning and was appalled to learn that I have made the horrid error of taking an early morning flight on the day the clocks go forward! 



I know I've been slow at commenting but just you wait a few more hours and a load of comments will be coming your way!


 Have a snuggly weekend :)

inspire nordic

12 comments:

  1. Aww that bunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have something for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels Nikki! Have you ever tasted the Maccaroons? I live in a small town where we just look at pictures of them-perhaps I will put actually tasting them on my bucket list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same situation as you. I've had them one time when we were lucky enough to get them for free, here in Oslo! These ones look so amazing though! Maybe you should try to make some, though they look very complicated! :)

      Delete
  4. Maccaroons = jesus
    very nice blog! following :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The picture of your dog is adorable!!!

    Have a safe flight to Norway,
    kisses
    L3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy landings, Nikki. Looking forward to more Nordic reports once you've settled back into your routine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's nice to hear :) Hopefully I will be back to normal posting very soon!

      Delete
  7. That kitty is too cute, and the lil bunny, awwww :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How long is a flight to Norway?

    The blue pastries are divine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...early flights. I feel for you ;)

    El

    ReplyDelete