Saturday 10 March 2012

11 Things

Sorry it has taken me so long to update. My friend is staying in Oslo with me at the moment and we have been very busy exploring the city and searching for the northern lights!


I have been tagged again, this time by Sabrina, so here are my questions and answers:

There are five rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things about you.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them


A photo of me:



11 Random Things About Me: 


1. I hate absolutely everything about and to do with omlettes. If someone cooks one, it deeply bothers me and the thought of putting some of that rubbery freakshow in my mouth horribly disturbs me. 
2. I love a man in historical clothing.
3. I both like and wear flowery everything. 
4. I drink my earl grey tea black, with no sugar because the lady from the film Contact does and I want to be like her.
5. I'm cold all the time, so even when I'm wearing pretty clothes and look nice, I ruin it with giant cardigans and light blue skin. 
6. I'm super clumsy.  
7. There is nothing I like more than to open my mailbox in the morning and find a handwritten letter. 
8. I kind of seem like the type of person who would love Harry Potter and knitting, but I just don't. 
9. I twirl my hair and it's a really bad habit.  
10. I love to make cupcakes and old-fashioned lemonade, especially when I get to make them for other people. 
11. I really enjoy playing card games and wish people would play with me more often. 


Sabrina's questions


1. What's a quirk of yours? 
My best friend told me that this is a quirk of mine: The fact that I wear little sandwich bags over my feet, inside my boots in order to keep my feet dry, since they have holes in them but I don't want to replace them! 


2. If you had to pick, what would you choose: Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings - and why? 
Lord of the Rings, absolutely. I don't think I need to go into how obsessed with it I am. I voluntarily spent New Year watching it, instead of going out like normal people do. 


3. What do you like most about blogging? 
I really like meeting new people and have made some wonderful friends here already. Since I have a lot of free time at the moment, it keeps me busy and gives me something new and fun to read each day!


4. What inspires you?
Being in Scandinavia inspires me. The beautiful nature, the friendly people and the lovely culture all leave me feeling inspired.  


5. What are your dreams?
To visit Iceland, to become a writer and to be as good a mother to my (future) children as mine has been to me. 


6. Have you ever fallen in love, and if so, how was it the first time?
It is both lovely and horrific, respectively, at the same time and in fairly equal measures.


7. What's your favourite fashion item in your wardrobe? 
I'm not really a fashion person, but I bought a pretty little dress today with cute little flowers on, which will be lovely for spring :)


8. What is your general opinion on Facebook?
I waste so much time there. I really like it but I think it's bad for relationships. It feeds suspicion and jealousy and I think it's probably responsible for a lot of arguments and problems.  


9. What is your favourite season and why? 
I like all of the seasons but Spring is definitely my favourite. I love it when the sun starts to come out again and you can see pretty flowers growing everywhere. I live in the countryside so the fields are always full of baby lambs and gorgeous bluebells!


10. What is your favourite food? 
I could live off of dolly mixture.


11. Do you collect anything, and if so, what do you collect?
I don't really collect anything in particular. Something I really like is finding things that I know other people will like. I collect pictures and videos and websites (and often store them here) so that I have them ready to cheer up my friends, help out with creative ideas or just make someone smile. 

My questions for you:


1. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
2. Which country do you want to visit the most? 
3. If you could pick any job, no boundaries or limitations, magical or otherwise, what would you pick? 
4. What superpower would you like to have?
5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
6. Do you have pets?
7. What is your favourite book and/or author? 
8. What do you fear most?
9. Tell me something that you are really proud that you achieved. 
10. What is the best advice you have been given?
11. Are you doing the A - Z blogging challenge and are you as excited about it as I am? 


I am tagging any of you who want to answer these questions and take part. Just copy and paste to your blog :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, cool that you did the 11 Things-thing (lol), great answers!

    ReplyDelete