Wednesday 22 February 2012

A, B, C, D, E, F, G.....

A couple of days ago, when I was feeling all "I need to be a responsible person! I need to get up at 6am everyday and do yoga and drink coffee in my most sophisticated-officey-i-function-and-cope-like-a-real-person-look-at-all-the-things-i-get-done outfit" I decided to be brave and join the A-Z challenge that I came across the other day. 


I'm super excited for this. Some people are using themes, but since my whole blog is pretty much theme-based, I'm going to stick to writing about Nordic things. So during April, there will be 26 Nordic topics to read about, one for every letter of the alphabet. Even J, Q, X and Z. (I will find something original beginning with those letters, I WILL!)

Please join me in this challenge, It's going to be fun and such a lovely way to meet people, since the idea is to visit a few new blogs each day! Click Me


My illusion of being sophisticated is ruined once you see the state of my desk, but it sure is a cozy little writing space. 

inspire nordic

7 comments:

  1. I'll be right with you in this challenge. Let's have fun with it, right? Roland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings, inspirenordic. :-) Found you over at my place - yes, the A-Z is gonna be fun. I joined last year and had a blast, though *this* year, I shall be more prepared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining the Challenge! I'm one of the co-hosts, so let me know if you have any questions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my home today. It was lovely to find a young person had been there to visit me.

    The Challenge is going to be great!!

    You are responsible enough for me and I should know I have a 23 year old daughter.

    Love your picture of Scandinavia or is it Norway. I'll be back!



    dreamweaver

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my house and following! Very happy to have you onboard for the Challenge!
    As to the Nordic thing...that's so AWESOME! I'm a Swedish immigrant who has been in the US since I was 9. My theme for the challenge is Swedish Postscripts. I'm still figuring out how to narrow it down...
    Tina @ Life is Good

    Co-Host of the April 2012 Blogging from A to Z Challenge

    Twitter:
    @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for helping us get the word out.


    Lee
    An A to Z Co-Host
    Tossing It Out
    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, I can so relate to the "I need to be a responsible person! I need to get up at 6am everyday and do yoga and drink coffee in my most sophisticated-officey-i-function-and-cope-like-a-real-person-look-at-all-the-things-i-get-done outfit" feeling. If only we could get it to strike us at 6am EVERY morning. Looking forward to the challenge. Already have a plan for X!

    Abi

    ReplyDelete